Friday, January 27, 2012

Forced

I want to blog! I have so much to talk about, I just cant get it on paper. It feels forced, but I want to blog! I know I can always throw up a couple pictures of Elliott and call that done, but I know the erge to get things out of my head and written down or heard will still be stewing inside me... so, here are a few pics to look at while I figure out how to put these thoughts down.






Little Man got a bad eye infection and we almost miss out on Christmas in Cali! We still made it and had a BLAST! Elliott loves his new car seat and toy car that he got from both Grandma's. He's getting too big and too sweet.







Talk to you again soon..........

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! Just get it all out....you know you want to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back :)

    your little guy is growing so fast. He is adorable!
    Bummer about the eye, but glad it healed quickly.

    Love that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete